MacRelix is a Unix-like environment that runs on Mac OS.
To get started, download the MacRelix installer. (Requires an Internet connection.)
MacRelix supports three platforms:
- 68k: classic 68K application with code resource tools
- os9: non-Carbon PowerPC CFM application and tools
- osx: Carbon PowerPC CFM application and tools
A '~' following the platform code indicates a debug build.
You'll need a MacBinary+ decoder. Your options are
- Peter N. Lewis' MacBinary II+ coder (classic Mac OS only)
- my own MacBinary III+ decoder (68K and Carbon)
- my own macbin command-line tool (for OS X or shipping with MacRelix)